It has been almost 3 years since I started this blog and I hope you’ve found it as interesting as I have cathartic. Although I’m not as yet bereft of topic ideas, I thought this would be a good time to solicit a guest blog from industry. It was either that or a Simponsesque montage of previous posts. I covered the highly successful provision of FloTHERM models of power packages from NXP … Read More
Posts tagged with 'thermal design guide'
3 May, 2012
Smart Energy Profile (SEP) 2.0 specification released – What this means to you?
Anil Khanna (Posted 5/15/13)
When an Innovative Plan Works!
Jamie Little (Posted 5/14/13)
Colin Walls (Posted 5/13/13)
Where Is The Manufacturing World Coming To?
Michael Ford (Posted 5/16/13)
Retain your existing investment in assembly programs even if you change your machines
Mark Laing (Posted 5/14/13)
How do you manage your assembly variants?
Mark Laing (Posted 5/8/13)
Part 1: The 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
Harry Foster (Posted 5/8/13)
Those nasty wire’s and reg’s in Verilog
Dave Rich (Posted 5/3/13)
Getting AMP’ed Up on the IEEE Low-Power Standard
Dennis Brophy (Posted 4/29/13)
Why Not Just Shove a Heatsink on Top of it? Part 2: Heat Flow Budgets
Robin Bornoff (Posted 5/15/13)
Why Not Just Shove a Heatsink on Top of it? Part 1
Robin Bornoff (Posted 5/13/13)
Hot Off the Press
Nazita Saye (Posted 5/3/13)
PADS Tips and Tricks: Building a PCB Decal with Polar Patterns
Jim Martens (Posted 5/13/13)
Interactive Routing in the PADS ES Suite
Jim Martens (Posted 5/9/13)
Schematic Capture in the PADS ES Suite video release
Gary Lameris (Posted 5/3/13)
U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
John Day (Posted 8/23/12)
Did you know this?
John Day (Posted 6/25/12)
Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
John Day (Posted 6/19/12)
Instant Replay for Debugging SoC Level Simulations
Mark Olen (Posted 12/13/11)
GENIVI development strategy requires competitors to cooperate
John Day (Posted 11/10/11)
ARM Development Conference
Colin Walls (Posted 7/4/11)
- SPA w Karpaczu said I am often to blogging and i actually recognize yo... in PCB Developers are the Unsung Heroes of Innovation!
- Colleen said Excellent blog you have got here.. It's difficult ... in PCB Developers are the Unsung Heroes of Innovation!
- Dave Rich said I know a few companies that have gone to the troub... in SystemVerilog Coding Guidelines
- Linc Jepson said Dave, It's almost 4 years after this post. As fa... in SystemVerilog Coding Guidelines
- simmons10 vigorda said What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purc... in Shortening Design Cycles With Concurrent Engineering
- simmons10 vigorda said What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purc... in PCB Developers are the Unsung Heroes of Innovation!
- Emerald Winburn said I like a lot the way of your writing, I think that... in PCB Developers are the Unsung Heroes of Innovation!
- jak długo gotować jajko na twardo said Thanks, very good jobs! Nice posts!... in PCB Developers are the Unsung Heroes of Innovation!
- HMR said I am a bit worried some publications I have recent... in A Load of HVAC TLAs
- Byron Blackmore said A project XML file will have a element, and an as... in FloTHERM and its new XML neutral file format
Electronic Embedded Systems Electronics Cooling FloVENT Military RTOS Aerospace CHS Engineer Milaero Geek Mentor FloEFD Nucleus Mil-Aero Electric IESF electrical Software Boeing CFD Hardware Linux Mentor.com Mentor Graphics Computer OVM UVM nasa Design Automation
Blogs by Design Area
- Embedded Software
- Valor MSS PCB Manufacturing Systems Solutions
- Electrical & Wire Harness Design
- Functional Verification
- IC Design
- Mechanical Analysis
- PCB Design Software & Tools
- System Modeling
- Vehicle System Design
Mentor Blog Authors
- Jim Martens
- Harry Foster
- John Day
- J VanDomelen
- Nazita Saye
- Dave Rich
- Michael Ford
- Robin Bornoff
- Dennis Brophy
- Mike Jensen
- Colin Walls
- Tom Fitzpatrick
- Mark Laing
- Andrew Patterson
- Phil Burr
- Matt Radochonski
- Anil Khanna
- Kamran Shah
- Gary Lameris
- Randall Myers
- Christopher Hallinan
- Jamie Little
- Brad Dixon
- Ricardo Anguiano
- Gene Forte