Higher Education Program
Mentor Graphics Corporation founded the Higher Education Program in 1985 to further the development of skilled engineers within the electronics industry. The program provides colleges and universities with leading edge design tools for classroom instruction and academic research to help ensure that engineering graduates enter into industry proficient with state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
Through the Higher Education Program, Mentor Graphics strives to develop long term relationships with engineering colleges and universities around the world. Mentor Graphics has partnered with more than 1200 colleges and universities worldwide.
- Access to millions of dollars worth of Mentor Graphics software for a minimal customer support fee.
- Free access to regular customer training for all faculty/staff in the department.
- Access to technical support services and SupportNet for faculty & staff of the department .
For more information on the program in your global region (including software products available through the program, support pricing, and other benefits) please contact the HEP Representative in your region.
- Higher Education Program 2013-14 Now Available
New products added to the product schedule and several important changes.
- Introducing Mechanical Analysis Design Package
FloTHERM™, FloMCAD™ Bridge, FloVENT™ and FloEFD™ products now available in Higher Education Program
- Functional Verification Curriculum Support
Complete verification class for System Verilog and OVM from North Carolina State University.
"Educating Tomorrow's Technology Leaders Today"
SupportNet is your first source for the latest product updates, downloads and configurations. Faculty and staff of member universities should use SupportNet as the primary source for technical support