Applications and Renewals
Criteria for Membership
- The applicant school must be an accredited educational establishment that awards national or state registered degrees or diplomas. This includes degree-granting military schools.
- The software is to be used in the classroom or graduate research projects only. These research projects are reviewed on a case-by-case basis by Mentor Graphics' Higher Education Program Director;
- National laboratories, federally funded research and development centers (FFRDC), national centers or facilities operated by an academic institution for national governments, or wholly government-funded research centers or scientific facilities are not eligible for membership in the Higher Education Program.
- Each institution must maintain a customer support contract.
- The institution must host Mentor Graphics’ licenses on a single server.
Choose the correct application type in order to apply for or renew your Higher Education Program membership: