Curriculum Partners - System Verilog and Questa
Designs are growing in size and complexity (Moore's law), consequently verification increases exponentially. With ~70% of the designs requiring a respin due to functional failures the industry has reached a turning point. SytemVerilog is an emerging standard language that enables the entire industry to leverage Verification productivity improvements. Standards based tools like Mentor Graphics' Questa enable broad adoption of SystemVerilog based Verification methodologies. Methodologies that are required to meet the verification challenge.
Mentor Graphics is looking for select universities and colleges to work with as curriculum partners to pioneer the teaching of System Verilog and lay the foundations for general adoption of System Verilog worldwide.
As a curriculum partner you will work with Mentor Graphics to develop curriculum material and examples that will enable schools worldwide to easily adopt System Verilog as part of their curriculum.
As a curriculum partner Mentor Graphics will provide you with the following services -
- All appropriate software, support and training to enable the faculty members and instructors to use Questa in their SystemVerilog classes
- Additional technical material to aid in the course development
- Advertisement and promotion of your school as a curriculum partner on Mentor Graphics' website and collateral.
As a curriculum partner you will be expected to contribute the following -
- Develop curriculum based on Mentor Graphics' tools at graduate and undergraduate levels
- Share developed curricula with Mentor Graphics and other universities and schools
- Create and maintain a publicly accessible website outlining its use of Mentor Graphics products in its classes and projects
- Publish and present at conferences, user group and industry forums on the projects that incorporate the Mentor Graphics software.
If you would like your university or college to be considered as a System Verilog Curriculum Partner, please contact email@example.com.