Mentor Graphics offers a wide range of onsite classes and Web-based events designed to help you apply our products to meet your specific needs. Our experienced instructors apply hands-on techniques that improve learning retention and on-the-job productivity. An extensive array of online courses can also be taken at any time to accommodate even the busiest of schedules.
As part of the Higher Education Program, faculty and specified teaching staff members are eligible to attend Mentor Graphics' advertised public training classes at zero cost on a space available basis.
- The attendees must be full time faculty staff employed by the member School.
- A maximum of two faculty staff from each member School may attend each class. This also applies to online training classes.
- The member School must have a current support contract with the Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program, covering the products for which the training is requested.
To Register For a Training Class
- Visit the Training Site and browse the training catalog to identify a class of interest
- You must first request access to a class, by visiting the request a class form. In the Additional requests section indicate that you are a member of the Higher Education Program.
- You will be contacted by an education services representative and, if approved, sent a Promotional Code with which to register for the class at zero charge.
- Once you have received your promotional code, visit the training site and register for the specific class.