Mentor Graphics is a leading supplier of products and services used by companies worldwide in the design of the electronic content of their products. We are unique in providing solutions for both the hardware components (the chips and boards) and the software components (the embedded operating systems and applications/drivers that control the product's operation).
Our strength lies in helping customers design leading-edge products for fast-paced markets (e.g. wireless communications, and internet network servers) with shorter product development cycles and minimal technology risk. In essence, we help our customers build better electronic products, sooner -- improving their profit potential.
For more information about the corporation, see the Company Overview.
- Mentor Graphics Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter Results and Announces 11% Dividend Increase
February 27, 2014
- Mentor Graphics Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results and Announces Dividend
November 21, 2013
- Mentor Graphics Reports Fiscal Second Quarter Results, Announces Dividend and Increases Share Repurchase Authorization
August 22, 2013
- Mentor Graphics Amends and Restates Shareholder Rights Plan
July 1, 2013
- Mentor Graphics Reports Fiscal First Quarter Results and Announces Dividend
May 23, 2013
- Mentor Graphics Announces Initiation of Quarterly Dividend
March 7, 2013
Pacific Crest’s 16th Annual Global Technology Leadership Forum
August 11-12, 2014
Speaker: Joe Reinhart, VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations
Q4 FY2014 Earnings Release Call
When: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 5:00 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM Pacific
Contact Mentor Graphics Investor Relations
8005 SW Boeckman Rd.
Filings SEC 16 Section
Under Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Directors, Officers and 10% or greater stockholders ("Section 16 Reporting Persons") are required to report changes in their stock ownership within two business days. This will allow you to link to the reports of our Section 16 Reporting Persons which have been filed with the SEC after June 29, 2003. Filings SEC 16 Section