Mentor Graphics Announces a Strong Lineup of Speakers and Subjects for its Annual EE Design Conference and Expo for the Automotive Industry
WILSONVILLE, Ore., May 11, 2011 - Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced the agenda for its eleventh annual Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum (IESF) program. IESF 2011 is a full, one-day conference that has become one of the leading forums for electrical and electronic systems design, network design, wire harness engineering, simulation and analysis within the automotive, commercial vehicle and off-highway industries. IESF is a free event which takes place on June 2, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dearborn, MI. For more information or to register, visit http://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/detroit/
IESF consists of numerous industry presentations, including guest keynote speakers, breakout tracks on specialized topics, a solutions exposition, demonstrations, and networking events that offer managers and engineers the opportunity to explore issues, examine solutions, and network with peers. It is the only event with a track dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the automotive sector. New this year, are specific sessions on automotive embedded software and electronic thermal design.
Presentations cover a range of topics, including:
- Changes, Challenges, & Changing Challenges: The Detroit Car Industry and Automotive Electronics - John McElroy, Host of Autoline Daily
- Stepping up Today to Meet Tomorrow’s EE Challenges: Insuring Design Data Continuity across the Enterprise - Dr. Walden C. Rhines, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, Mentor Graphics
- AUTOSAR – Updates, Challenges and Experiences - Robert Rimkus, Engineering Group Manager for Software Architecture, General Motors
- Managing Complexity in Automotive Product Development - Brett Hillhouse, WW Systems Executive, IBM
- Challenges for a Wiring Systems Manufacturer in Today’s Global Automotive Industry - Jeremy Tibbett, Director of Engineering, LEONI Wiring Systems Inc.
- Early Functional Testing of AUTOSAR-based Systems - Zoran Cutura, Head of Commercial Product Development, MBtech Group
- Industry Update: Electrical and Electronics 2011 Industry Trends and Observations - Paul Hansen, The Hansen Report
- The Challenges of EE Systems Design and Overcoming Them – Journey of an Indian Automotive OEM - C.S. Venkatraman, Consultant Advisor to Tata Motors Ltd., Pune, India
Past years’ events have attracted hundreds of design and engineering professionals from all the leading automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Future events also include IESF Aerospace in Long Beach, CA on September 13, 2011; IESF India in Pune, India on September 14, 2011; and IESF Europe in Frankfurt, Germany on November 17, 2011.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world’s most successful electronic, semiconductor and systems companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues over the last 12 months of about $915 million. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. World Wide Web site: http://www.mentor.com/.
(Mentor Graphics and Mentor are registered trademarks of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company or product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.)
For more information, please contact: