Embedded Software and Services for Automotive
Deliver leading-edge embedded system functionality with comprehensive production ready solutions
Deliver reliable, safe, and secure automotive systems that incorporate rich graphics and connectivity on the latest multicore and heterogeneous System on Chip (SoC) designs. Speed development with comprehensive set of production proven products and services that include AUTOSAR, Linux-based Infotainment, Graphics, and a secure Hypervisor.
Applications and Services
Design, architect, and implement ECUs and full vehicle networks.
Provide rich HMI experiences with GENIVI compliant Linux-based infotainment solutions.
Deliver responsive and dynamic 2D and 3D graphical experiences for next generation clusters.
Mentor Graphics has developed close partnerships with technology leaders.
Software services from concept and architecture planning to start of production (SoP) signoff.
Driving Innovation through Connected Engineering™
Mentor Graphics solutions are used by 70% of the global automotive OEMs, and Mentor Embedded software is in active development or deployed by over 30 automotive tier one suppliers and 10 OEMs. With embedded software and tools from Mentor Embedded you can:
Effectively use the latest automotive-specific hardware
- Develop high-performance systems on multicore SoCs
- Consolidate functionality with a secure hypervisor
Successfully adopt Linux and open source
- Use a GENIVI and Yocto Project compliant Automotive Technology Platform
- Meet your IP protection needs while using open source software
- Connect and tether mobile and cellular devices
- Integrate connectivity while keeping more critical systems separate and secure
Produce Rich HMIs
- Provide rich and high performance graphics with GPU support
- Adopt a wide range of graphics technologies including HTML5 and QT
Optimize for Performance
- Achieve fast boot
- Optimize BSPs and application layers for custom hardware development
Address Security Needs
- Take advantage of ARM TrustZone®
- Secure critical information and software
Manage and track requirements
- Trace requirements to source code for ISO 26262 compliance
- Link common applications such as DOORS, documents, or spreadsheets to detailed requirements