Ship better products faster with Mentor Embedded’s comprehensive suite of run-time platforms, development tools and custom engineering services.
Our Qt-based patient monitoring demo and the underlying Mentor Embedded run-time platforms, development tools and technologies are featured in the video below.
Featured in this video:
- Sourcery CodeBench – Our Eclipse based, GNU Toolchain backed integrated development environment, used to build and debug our platform and application stack.
- Mentor Embedded Hypervisor – A secure, small footprint, type-1 hypervisor for embedded targets with broad guest OS support provides strong isolation and containment.
- Nucleus RTOS – A highly scalable micro-kernel based real-time operating system designed for scalability and reliability. Deployed in over 3 billion devices.
- Mentor Embedded Linux – Our build-what-you-need Yocto Project compatible Linux distribution.
- Virtio-based Remote Process Messaging Framework – Used for the deployment of and communication with the Nucleus portion of the application.
- Qt based UI solutions – Built by our custom engineering UI services team, our Patient Monitoring application is just one example of what is possible.
- Sourcery Analyzer – Powerful system and application level debug and optimization tool used to find and fix performance problems quickly. The behavior of the entire application stack, including the hypervisor, Nucleus, Linux, and the application itself can be visualized, explored interactively and quantified.
Use Mentor Embedded’s comprehensive suite of run-time platforms, tools and services to take full advantage of your heterogeneous multicore hardware and produce high performance embedded products. To learn more visit mentor.com/embedded.