Our third day ends up being one of the busiest for the team at Embedded World with five sessions (just as many as the first two days combined):
- Andrew Patterson has a session “Simultaneously leveraging Linux and Android in a Genivi compliant IVI system”. This is part of Session 22: Embedded Linux 1 and will be from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Andrew Caples has a session “Meeting SEP 2.0 compliance – developing power aware embedded systems for the modern age”. This is part of Session 18: Ultra Low Energy Applications and Systems 1 and will be from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Colin Walls has a session “Profiling multicore systems to maximise core utilization”. This is part of Session 19: Multicore Processors and Processing 2 and will be from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Andrew Patterson has a second session the same day “My car won’t connect to the internet”. This is part of Session 26: Automotive Applications and will be from 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Philip Burr has a session “Using HTML5 and other solutions to develop automotive infotainment HMIs and instrument clusters”. This is part of Session 26: Automotive Applications and will be from 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm
The presenters will also be at our booth in the expo, Booth 325 in Hall 5. Please feel free to drop by to talk to him and the others form the team manning our demos which will cover Medical Devices, Automotive Infotainment Systems, Smart Energy Systems, Linux and RTOS based system.