Mentor Embedded Linux Kits
With the Mentor Embedded Linux Kit you can quickly start writing Linux applications on some of the most popular reference boards including the PandaBoard, BeagleBoard and QEMU. Your free download includes:
- A pre-built Yocto-based distribution, including libraries and headers, created with Mentor Embedded Linux
- A Linux Board Support Package (BSP) for your reference board
- A pre-built filesystem for the target
- Sourcery CodeBench Lite for application development
- Installation /Application Development Guide
Targeting Your Reference Boards, SoCs and Custom Hardware
You can extend your prototype created with the Mentor Embedded Linux Kit and transition to your final deployment hardware with an extensive suite of commercial solutions and services from Mentor Graphics.
- Make use of professional development GNU tools, core libraries and Linux development environment to target your ARM, MIPS, Power, and x86 based hardware with Sourcery CodeBench
- Create and manage customized Linux builds and images for your platform with Mentor Embedded Linux
- Develop rich user interfaces on Linux, Android and RTOS-based hardware with Inflexion UI
- Work with Mentor Embedded professional services on your project. Request a consultation now.
QuickStart Guides & Datasheet
Come join the Mentor Embedded Linux conversation - ask a Linux guru, exchange ideas, participate in discussions and more! Subscribe to the mailing list
This video shows how to create an application for a target that is running Linux, download the application to the target, and remotely debug an application that is running on a target using Sourcery CodeBench. View Video