Nucleus ReadyStart™ QEMU Evaluation Software
Download our free evaluation package to explore the full functionality of the integrated development environment for the Nucleus RTOS and its extensive middleware portfolio.
Experiment with and run actual Nucleus RTOS code* on the included QEMU based simulation environment. No hardware needed to run the pre-built demos, modify the provided examples or create your own Nucleus application.
What you get
- Nucleus ReadyStart Developer Suite with Eclipse IDE
- Compiler, Assembler, Linker, Debugger, Runtime Libraries
- Binary Nucleus System Project
- QEMU based Board Support Package (BSP)
- Nucleus ReadyStart Documentation & Quick Start guide
- Demo and Example Applications
- Kernel, File System and Networking source code examples
*The Nucleus RTOS license includes 60 minutes of continuous run time per session, for as many sessions as you would like over a 30 day span.
How to get it
Click on the download Nucleus ReadyStart QEMU link, complete a short request form, and accept the evaluation software license agreement. An email will then be sent to you with a direct link to download the evaluation software and your date-sensitive 30 day license file attached.
The license file will allow the evaluation software to be installed on the computer with the host id (ethernet MAC address) provided on the request form. The 30 day evaluation period will begin immediately when you receive the license file, not when you install the software.
The following system requirements must be met before installing the Nucleus ReadyStart for QEMU Evaluation Software:
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit: Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Windows 7 32-bit: Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Windows 7 64-bit: Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4 or greater
- Minimum 1 GB free disk space, recommended 2 GB
Contact Mentor Graphics
- Embedded Info Request call toll free: 1-800-547-3000