Sourcery CodeBench Professional Edition Evaluation
Download a free evaluation package to explore the full functionality of the integrated development environment Sourcery™ CodeBench.
Sourcery CodeBench goes beyond just the compiler to provide developers with powerful open source embedded C/C++ development tools to build, debug, analyze and optimize embedded software in complex heterogeneous architectures including ARM, IA32, and Power Architectures.
What you get
- Eclipse-based IDE with project management and customization
- Support for bare-metal and GNU/Linux target OSes within single installation (ARM and Power Editions Only)
- Compiler, Assembler, Linker, Debugger, Runtime Libraries
- Sourcery Analyzer analysis tools*:
- Analysis agent library
- Linux Kernel and application trace data import
- Import trace events from any source
- Correlate trace event to source code
- Measurement tool & calculator
- Custom agent API
- Documentation & Getting Started guide
- Demo and Example Applications
(*Not included with IA32 Windows)
How to get it
Select the platform you would like to download from the list on the upper-right of this page and complete the short request form and license agreement that follow. An email will then be sent to you with a direct link to download the evaluation software and your date-sensitive 30-day license file attached.
The license file will allow the evaluation software to be installed on the computer with the host id (ethernet MAC address) provided on the request form. The 30 day evaluation period will begin immediately when you receive the license file, not when you install the software.
The following system requirements must be met before installing the Sourcery CodeBench Evaluation Software:
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 32-bit: Minimum 1 GB RAM
- Windows 7 64-bit: Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Linux – Ubuntu 12 32/64bit
- Pentium 4 or greater
- Minimum 2 GB free disk space, recommended 4 GB