Freescale Technology Forum
Learn how to solve the challenges of securely introducing connectivity to Automotive, Industrial, Smart Energy to Medical devices to make them part of the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem at the Mentor Embedded, booth at the Freescale Technology Forum.
Enter for a chance to win a GoPro HERO 3+ Camera based on the Kenetis K20 MCUs by learning how to deliver graphics intensive, secure and lower power consumption systems.
View the following demonstrations
- Minimizing power consumption for handheld and battery operated IoT devices
- Introducing secure connectivity and data storage for IoT devices
- Creating Automotive Infotainment (IVI) system based on Linux
- Consolidating Connectivity, IVI and Instrument Clusters on i.MX 6 SoCs with a Hypervisor
- Designing AUTOSAR 4.x based engine control units (ECUs)
- Created connected smart meters and home appliances
- Delivering high performance graphical applications
Attend the conference for the following papers by our team
- Embedded UI Performance Optimization
Ricardo Anguiano 4/8 3:15- 4:15
- Securing Data with ARM TrustZone
Felix Baum 4/9 10:30-11:30
- AUTOSAR Vehicle Design Automation
Andrew Patterson 4/9/ 3:00 – 4:00
- Performance Optimization with Simulation
Jon McDonald 4/9 5:15-6:15
- Delivering Powerful IoT Systems
Andrew Caples 4/10 11:30 – 12:30
- Linux® and Android™ for Infotainment
Andrew Patterson 4/10 4:15-5:15
Smart Grid Security: Communication and Security Capabilities at the OS Level
Smart energy is an all-inclusive term that refers to upgrading the energy grid so it can support bi-directional flow of energy and data. Such an endeavor involves adding connectivity, communication, and...
Power Management Techniques for Smart Grid Devices
Energy efficiency is a top concern among developers building connected devices for the smart grid. Initially, the application-centric approach to building a device was used. But today, with sophisticated...
Leveraging a trace-based debugging methodology for next-generation embedded system development
You are a software/systems development lead on a complex embedded development project. There are many requirements to be met in order to satisfy the project specifications as well as an aggressive delivery...