Nucleus Support Within ARM RealView Development Suite Web Seminar
Mentor Graphics and ARM have collaborated to bring developers a comprehensive software solution for Nucleus. RTOS and Inflexion UI 3D GUI Technology running on ARM processors.
The RealView Development Suite enables a seamless evaluation of Nucleus by running pre-packaged examples on its fast Real-Time System Models (RTSM). RealView also supports Nucleus kernel aware debugging, RSD (Running System Debug) of Nucleus applications allowing dynamic control of system resources and display of information. In addition, the ARM Profiler can non-intrusively analyze Nucleus applications generate profiling reports and optimization information.
What You Will Learn
- How kernel awareness can speed debug of your application
- How to develop compelling UI designs using the RTSM models
- Debugging and Profiling Nucleus applications on a wide range of targets
About the Presenters
Gordon Cameron is the Platform Solutions Manager for the Embedded Systems Division of Mentor Graphics. He has over 30 years experience in the embedded industry covering both hardware and software disciplines. His experience spans the design of microprocessors in the late 70's and early 80's, through multi-processor system design and debug, to software design tools, simulation Operating Systems and User Interfaces. Gordon gained a BA from the Open University in the UK.
Javier Orensanz is a Telecoms Engineer and MBA graduate with development experience as a firmware developer and a hardware designer. He has been working for ARM for 7 years in technical support and product management roles. He is currently responsible for ARM debug and analysis tools and hardware.
Who Should Attend
- Embedded developers
- Technical managers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.