Deliver differentiated automotive infotainment systems with the GENIVI compliant solution from Mentor Embedded and MontaVista Automotive with the Mentor Embedded Automotive Technology Platform. Focus on value added feature development by reducing your integration effort when you take advantage of the Linux based technology platform, software and services from Mentor Embedded. With the Mentor Embedded Automotive Infotainment Solution you can benefit from:
- A GENIVI compliant Linux platform that provides the foundation for IVI software development including, graphics, communications, multimedia, audio, speech, positioning, networking and security.
- The ability to deliver rich HMIs and user interfaces with multiple technologies including Inflexion UI, HTML 5 and Qt
- Optimized BSPs and drivers for IVI hardware platforms
- Integration of Linux and Android in IVI systems
- A customizable Yocto Project compatible Linux platform perfect for automotive infotainment with Mentor Embedded Linux
- Sourcery CodeBench and Sourcery Analyzer development, debugging, and analysis tools to deliver high performance and optimized embedded systems
- Professional services for system design, planning, building, deploying and managing your embedded automotive infotainment system throughout its lifecycle
GENIVI Compliance, GENIVI Services and Supported Hardware
GENIVI is a non-profit industry alliance of more than 200 automotive OEMs committed to driving the broad adoption of an In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) open-source development platform. Mentor Embedded is a Board Member of GENIVI and has a history of active participation in GENIVI and delivering timely GENIVI compliant solutions. Learn more about the GENIVI Alliance in this webinar.
- GENIVI 3.0 Compliant – Freescale i.MX6, (i.MX 6 – Sabre Lite), Renesas R-CAR H1
- GENIVI 2.0 Compliant – Freescale i.MX6, (i.MX 6 – Sabre Lite), (Intel Atom Crossville)
- GENIVI 1.0 Compliant - TI OMAP3 BeagleBoard, NVIDIA Tegra 2 & 3, Intel Atom Northville
Contact us to request support for additional hardware or learn more about GENIVI services.
GENIVI compliant IVI (in vehicle infotainment)
On-demand Web Seminar: How far can you go when implemetning GENIVI-compliant in vehicle infotainment? This presentation will highlight the current status of the GENIVI (in vehicle infotainment) initiative, and feature presentations...
MontaVista Automotive now a part of Mentor Embedded. Learn more
Matlab is the registered trademark of Mathworks. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.