Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment
Deliver differentiated Infotainment (IVI) systems with the GENIVI compliant Infotainment Solution from Mentor Embedded and MontaVista Automotive with the Mentor Embedded Automotive Technology Platform. Focus on value added feature development by reducing your integration effort when you take advantage of the Linux based technology platform, software and services from Mentor Embedded. With the Mentor Embedded Infotainment Solution you can benefit from:
- A GENIVI compliant Linux platform that provides the foundation for IVI software development including, graphics, communications, multimedia, audio, speech, positioning, networking and security.
- The ability to deliver rich HMIs and user interfaces with multiple technologies including Inflexion UI, HTML 5 and Qt
- Optimized BSPs and drivers for IVI hardware platforms
- Integration of Linux and Android in IVI systems
- A customizable Yocto Project compatible Linux platform with Mentor Embedded Linux
- Sourcery CodeBench and Sourcery Analyzer development, debugging, and analysis tools to deliver high performance and optimized embedded systems
- Professional services for system design, planning, building, deploying and managing your embedded system throughout its lifecycle.
GENIVI Compliance and Supported Hardware
GENIVI is a non-profit industry alliance of more than 200 automotive OEMs committed to driving the broad adoption of an In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) open-source development platform. Mentor Embedded is a Board Member of GENIVI and has a history of active participation in GENIVI and delivering timely GENIVI compliant solutions. Learn more about the GENIVI Alliance in this webinar.
- GENIVI 3.0 Compliant – Freescale i.MX6, (i.MX 6 – Sabre Lite), Renesas R-CAR H1
- GENIVI 2.0 Compliant – Freescale i.MX6, (i.MX 6 – Sabre Lite), (Intel Atom Crossville)
- GENIVI 1.0 Compliant - TI OMAP3 BeagleBoard, NVIDIA Tegra 2 & 3, Intel Atom Northville
Contact us to request support for additional hardware.
Event: Running Android in the automotive environment is associated with a number of constraints on the platform and the applications. Linux containers present one of the options of running Android on top of an... View Event
Implementing a GENIVI compliant IVI (in vehicle infotainment) system – how far can you go?
On-demand Web Seminar: This presentation will highlight the current status of the GENIVI (in vehicle infotainment) initiative, and feature presentations from Mentor and ecosystem partners on the implementation options both within...
MontaVista Automotive now a part of Mentor Embedded. Learn more
Matlab is the registered trademark of Mathworks. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.