C++ for Embedded Applications
On-demand Web Seminar
This Web seminar will review in detail the utilization of C++ as an alternative to C for the implementation of embedded software.
A thorough knowledge of C is assumed and some awareness of C++ will be useful. Examples of code will be used throughout to illustrate embedded development concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Useful C++ features for the embedded developer
- A C to C++ migration strategy
- A methodology for the encapsulation of expertise using C++ objects
- About C++ and using a real time OS
Who Should View
- Embedded software engineers who are using or moving to C++
- Technical managers
- C programmers involved in embedded designs
- Embedded system integration engineers
Smart Grid Security: Communication and Security Capabilities at the OS Level
Smart energy is an all-inclusive term that refers to upgrading the energy grid so it can support bi-directional flow of energy and data. Such an endeavor involves adding connectivity, communication, and...
Power Management Techniques for Smart Grid Devices
Energy efficiency is a top concern among developers building connected devices for the smart grid. Initially, the application-centric approach to building a device was used. But today, with sophisticated...
Create compelling user interfaces for your embedded devices with the Qt framework
The integration of the Qt UI framework with the Nucleus RTOS enables embedded UI developers to access the full benefits of the extensive Qt open source development community, cross-platform support, wide...