C++ for Embedded Applications
On-demand Web Seminar
This Web seminar will review in detail the utilization of C++ as an alternative to C for the implementation of embedded software.
A thorough knowledge of C is assumed and some awareness of C++ will be useful. Examples of code will be used throughout to illustrate embedded development concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Useful C++ features for the embedded developer
- A C to C++ migration strategy
- A methodology for the encapsulation of expertise using C++ objects
- About C++ and using a real time OS
Who Should View
- Embedded software engineers who are using or moving to C++
- Technical managers
- C programmers involved in embedded designs
- Embedded system integration engineers
Learn how to reuse legacy applications on a modern RTOS and processor
Over the last decade an enormous body of embedded code has been developed for a wide range of RTOS vendors and versions. Leveraging much of this code in new designs is an imperative for both economic...
The Nucleus Trace system has added support for instrumentation of middleware components, such as protocol stacks, file systems, and power management. This video demonstrates the activity of the networking...
Nucleus RTOS Evaluation Interest
Evaluation Request for Nucleus Source and Development Tools