C++ for Embedded Applications
On-demand Web Seminar
This Web seminar will review in detail the utilization of C++ as an alternative to C for the implementation of embedded software.
A thorough knowledge of C is assumed and some awareness of C++ will be useful. Examples of code will be used throughout to illustrate embedded development concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Useful C++ features for the embedded developer
- A C to C++ migration strategy
- A methodology for the encapsulation of expertise using C++ objects
- About C++ and using a real time OS
Who Should View
- Embedded software engineers who are using or moving to C++
- Technical managers
- C programmers involved in embedded designs
- Embedded system integration engineers
Identify and Solve Qt UI Performance Problems
When developing UIs for embedded devices, it is not uncommon to hit performance problems on target hardware – whether the UI start-up takes too long, animation is slow, or the UI isn't responsive...
Internet of Things (IoT) Connectivity for Embedded Devices
This video will focus specifically on applications where low energy Bluetooth is most appropriate and review how you can effectively design connected embedded devices that make use of BLE and the entire...
Smart Energy Washing Machine UI built with the Nucleus Add-on for the Qt framework
This video shows a Nucleus RTOS system running a simulated Smart Energy enabled washing machine UI built using the Qt UI framework. The demo is styled to be Smart Energy compliant, with the user being informed...