C++ for Embedded Applications
On-demand Web Seminar
This Web seminar will review in detail the utilization of C++ as an alternative to C for the implementation of embedded software.
A thorough knowledge of C is assumed and some awareness of C++ will be useful. Examples of code will be used throughout to illustrate embedded development concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Useful C++ features for the embedded developer
- A C to C++ migration strategy
- A methodology for the encapsulation of expertise using C++ objects
- About C++ and using a real time OS
Who Should View
- Embedded software engineers who are using or moving to C++
- Technical managers
- C programmers involved in embedded designs
- Embedded system integration engineers