Nucleus Innovate Program for NXP
As a result of a unique partnership between Mentor Embedded and NXP, as an innovative small company developing an embedded system or device you can qualify for free access to the proven, stable, and optimized Nucleus RTOS deployed on over 3 billion embedded devices. Qualifying companies are provided with:
- Free access to the Nucleus RTOS Source Code
- Free Sourcery CodeBench Development tools
- Royalty free distributions of qualifying end products
“The Nucleus Innovate Program offers great software value for our smaller customers who desire access to commercial embedded software tools for our LPC family of MCU devices. The program introduces an exciting model targeted to small companies, startups, and entrepreneurs who want access to the highly-deployed Nucleus RTOS and popular Sourcery CodeBench IDE development tools for the NXP LPC family of MCU devices.”
Who is Eligible?
Companies with revenues of less than $1mil USD are eligible. All products developed and deployed while revenues are less than $1mil continue to ship royalty free. To participate in the Nucleus Innovate program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete and submit a Qualification Form
- Certify that your company revenues are less than $1mil USD
- Submit Annual Manufacture Report regarding your product(s) developed in the program, including but not limited to product name(s), product part number SKUs, and number of your products manufactured.
- Learn more about the Terms and Conditions associated with the software license(s) for this program
What Do Eligible Companies Get?
The Nucleus Innovate Program provides free source code development licenses and royalty free shipment of products deployed while revenue is less than $1 Million. Through this program you benefit from:
- Free 1-year development licenses for Nucleus source code
- Free perpetual distribution licenses for all products deployed under the program
- Free 1-year development license for the Sourcery CodeBench tools
- Access to Nucleus Community page for community support
- Ability to re-qualify after 1-year