Nucleus Innovate Program for STMicroelectronics
As a result of a unique partnership between Mentor Embedded and STMicroelectronics, as an innovative small company developing an embedded system or device you can qualify for free access to the proven, stable, and optimized Nucleus RTOS deployed on over 3 billion embedded devices. Qualifying companies are provided with:
- Free access to the Nucleus RTOS Source Code
- Free Sourcery CodeBench Development tools
- Royalty free distributions of qualifying end products
“STMicroelectronics appreciates Mentor's investment in technology start-ups and we are honored that Mentor has chosen to include the outstanding STM32 family of MCUs in its Nucleus Innovate program. We are proud to help Mentor so they can provide entrepreneurs with free embedded development software and BSPs to help these companies launch new and innovative products. This partnership is part of our global Ecosystem development fostering innovation and the spread of ST solutions.”
Who is Eligible?
Companies with revenues of less than $1mil USD are eligible. All products developed and deployed while revenues are less than $1mil continue to ship royalty free. To participate in the Nucleus Innovate program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete and submit a Qualification Form
- Certify that your company revenues are less than $1mil USD
- Submit Annual Manufacture Report regarding your product(s) developed in the program, including but not limited to product name(s), product part number SKUs, and number of your products manufactured.
- Learn more about the Terms and Conditions associated with the software license(s) for this program
What Do Eligible Companies Get?
The Nucleus Innovate Program provides free source code development licenses and royalty free shipment of products deployed while revenue is less than $1 Million. Through this program you benefit from:
- Free 1-year development licenses for Nucleus source code
- Free perpetual distribution licenses for all products deployed under the program
- Free 1-year development license for the Sourcery CodeBench tools
- Access to Nucleus Community page for community support
- Ability to re-qualify after 1-year