Sourcery Analyzer is a powerful embedded design analysis solution that combines data visualization capabilities with a unique performance analysis engine. Unlock new insights and efficiently design today’s complex embedded systems that integrate data from multiple operating systems.
- Visualize and debug hard to uncover bugs with dynamic system analysis views
- Built-in analysis of LTTng 0.x and 2.0 Linux kernel trace events
- Perform advanced computation via built-in Measurement tool and Waveform Calculator
- Debug synthesized data in a time correlated view
- Collect trace data from multiple sources and formats, including LTTng’s standard CTF format
- Efficiently handle multi-gigabyte datasets
- Develop custom Java-based application specific analysis agent plug-ins
- Professional training program available for deployment and customization
- Support for Mentor Embedded Linux, other Linux, Nucleus, other RTOS, and bare metal.
To learn more about Sourcery Analyzer, visit our product page.