Embedded Software Professional Services
Unleash the full power of product designs. With unmatched expertise in leveraging and optimizing software for intelligent devices, Mentor Graphics engineers bring a comprehensive approach to the requirements of product planning, development and deployment. Our timely offerings enhance, speed and optimize at every phase of the device lifecycle.
Linux and Android: Getting-Started Consulting Services
Mentor Embedded Professional Services provides expert, on-site consulting engagements to help device developers set-up and configure development environments to build Linux and Android-based devices.
Migrating from Windows to Embedded Linux
Planning to migrate from a Windows CE to an embedded Linux platform? Leverage the industry's top embedded Linux expertise to assist with your transition. Mentor Embedded provides a combination of professional services and commercial development tools to help mitigate any business and technical risks associated with the migration.
Commercial Support for Open Source Projects and Android SDKs
Developing an Android-based or Linux-based device? Tap into the full power of your design with expert support from Mentor Graphic’s Professional Services. Our services team brings unsurpassed expertise in optimizing open source software with a long history of successfully working in Linux, Android, and Open Source – who serve today as trusted consultants and active participants within the Open Source community.
Embedded Services Benefits
Expertise others don’t have
With decades of experience in real-time operating systems, open source and device development, Mentor is always ahead of the technology curve, the best source of services and training on Mentor products, and consistently provides key value beyond a device manufacturer’s core competencies.
Quality beyond the highest expectations
Mentor Services build for quality, then test to validate throughout the device lifecycle. Coding and integration are always to the highest standards, with clear processes to minimize risk. With world-class expertise in performance enhancement and innovative test suite designs, Mentor puts quality in the core of every device.
Managed by engineers, not bureaucrats
Mentor project managers combine deep technical understanding with respect for deadlines and device time-to-market. Proactive risk identification means problems are found and resolved ahead of time, keeping device development on schedule and on budget
Services practices for every device in every phase
- System Design Services. Mentor Services brings its top-to-bottom approach to system design with practices focusing on system architecture, power management, application modeling and multi-core/multi-OS systems.
- Device-Specific Services. For device-specific concerns, Mentor addresses performance optimization, application and middleware development, device deployment and maintenance, as well as unique challenges of SoC, board and runtime porting.
- Getting Started Services. To get development started efficiently, using best practices throughout, Mentor offers set-up and workflow integration services, as well as migration from legacy platforms.
- Turnkey Solutions. Turnkey solutions can provide the entire software stack – from kernel and libraries through middleware and advanced applications – specifically created for the targeted device.
- Training. Expert training, specifically designed for engineers building leading-edge devices, is offered both on-site and at Mentor Training Centers worldwide.
Matlab is the registered trademark of Mathworks. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.