Migrating from Windows CE to Linux
Moving from Windows to Linux for your embedded needs can be a complex and frustrating experience. Mentor Embedded offers dedicated support from embedded Linux experts to help you make a risk free transition.
Embedded Linux continues to grow in adoption as the operating system of choice for embedded systems. Embedded Linux is ubiquitous and has been designed in various devices such as mobile phones, set-top boxes, networking equipment, navigation systems and more. Thousands of embedded developers are already benefiting from the constant stream of innovation in the open source embedded Linux community.
Are you contemplating moving from your current Windows CE or another proprietary OS based system to the open-source based embedded Linux platform but wondering how to go about it? Mentor Embedded can help you with this transition!
To request a consultation please click the link below.
Mentor Embedded offers the following benefits:
- Decades of experience in real time operating systems, open source and device development to help you develop a customized Linux solution
- Go beyond traditional services with access to a comprehensive set of end-to-end embedded design solutions and technology trainings
- Mentor Embedded design solutions include
- Mentor Embedded Linux operating system, a Yocto Project™ compatible platform
- A range of development tools including hardware JTAG debugging tools
- A dedicated group of open source developers with several years of direct experience in the open source community, many of them in leadership roles
- Industry proven, commercially supported embedded development tools
- Open source-based Sourcery CodeBench toolchain
- Award winning Sourcery Analyzer for Linux system performance analysis
- Unique plug-in for embedded Linux development within the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.