- 30-day license of Sourcery CodeBench Professional Edition for your choice of target platform
- Full-featured Eclipse-based editor, runtime libraries, compiler, debugger and other tools
- Linux kernel and application trace (for Gnu/Linux target) including performance analysis, powered by Sourcery Analyzer
- 30 days of full technical support
- Eclipse IDE (Helios)
- GNU Binary Utilities (2.20.51-sg++)
- GNU C & C++ Compilers (4.5.2-sg++)
- GNU Debugger (7.2.50-sg++)
- Graphical Installer
Available for these host operating systems
- IA32 Windows: Microsoft Windows XP (SP1), Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (or later) systems running on 32-bit or 64-bit Intel or AMD CPUs. Cygwin is not required. However, Sourcery CodeBench can be used from Cygwin and can resolve Cygwin filenames, including symbolic links.
Sourcery CodeBench is a 32-bit application, but runs on 64-bit host systems with 32-bit host libraries. These libraries must be installed before you install and run Sourcery CodeBench. Consult your operating system documentation for more information about obtaining these libraries.
Complete this form to request a trial of Sourcery CodeBench. Already have an account? Sign in now.