On-Demand Web Seminar: “Extreme” Production Planning
Who Should View
- Manufacturing & Assembly Management of companies that need to be competitive and successful
- SMT & PCB Assembly Managers & Engineers responsible for planning and production
- Anyone involved with PCB Assembly who believes that their plant could run more efficiently
What You Will Learn
- It is possible to effectively plan SMT operations with an automated tool
- Efficiency, changeovers, lot sizes, sequences, resources can be considered / optimized
- Dynamic properties can be configured based on actual conditions at any time
- Integration with Process Preparation actual engineering data is a key for success
- The relationship of ‘extreme planning’ tools with ERP solutions
- The benefits from the use of the “extreme planning” tool
Existing tools for planning, including excel, ERP and generic scheduling systems are completely inadequate for the SMT area due to the nature and complexity of the operation and materials. Effective automated planning is the “final frontier” for MES especially in the SMT environment where so many factors, constraints and demands exist which all need consolidating into the final plan.
This webinar goes through each of these constraints and shows how one simple tool can successfully bring all of these elements together in an agile automated planning process specifically designed to accommodate SMT.