On-Demand Web Seminar: Achieving Real Benefit From Performance Monitoring
Who Should View
- Managers & Directors of Manufacturing
- Managers & Directors of Planning
- Managers & Directors of Materials
- Managers & Directors of Engineering
- Anyone involved with PCB Assembly
What You Will Learn
- Understand the different categories of data, real-time, historical & transactional
- How data is turned into value and opportunity
- How effective KPIs should be created and used
- The relative values of different kinds of reporting and alert mechanisms
- Business Intelligence
Do you and your team have access to the right data, presented in a way to make effective decisions? With the wealth of data available in today’s PCB Assembly manufacturing, most of it remains unused, representing a significant loss of opportunity. Management judgments and decisions are often based on incomplete assumptions.
This webinar will discuss the issues of how to gather, interpret and present information intelligently in a way that provides complete visibility of detail and in a context that is essential for effective management decision making.