On-Demand Web Seminar: Verifying Complex SoC Designs with Questa Codelink
Who Should View
- Design Verification Engineers and Managers
What You Will Learn
- Non-invasive tracing and logging of simulation at the SoC level
- A robust multi-window, multi-view debugging system that supports multi-processor designs
- Acceleration of the processors to enable faster simulation
- Virtual emulation for debugging that frees up expensive emulation capacity for more regressions.
Verifying multiple blocks of design IP and achieving coverage closure is challenging enough. But verifying an entire SoC, with processors, memory, busses, and peripherals can be an enormous challenge, often involving a combination of simulation and emulation. This session shows how Questa Codelink helps verification engineers reduce the time spent finding design errors and debugging them, at the SoC level, in both simulation and emulation environments.