Automotive and Commercial Vehicles
The Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum (IESF) 2011 is once again being held at the Steigenberger Hotel in Frankfurt, Germany. The date is November 17th and the event is expected to be our largest and most exciting event to date.
This year’s IESF has 26 industry sessions designed specifically for E/E design engineers, engineering management, and executives in the Automotive and Commercial Vehicles industry.
IESF attracts attendees from every major Automotive, Commercial and OEMs. This year we expect the demand for registration to be even greater.
This is a FREE event; however, seats are limited, so register soon.
IESF is a must-attend event for EE design professionals involved in:
- Architecture & Complexity Management
- Electrical Systems Design
- AUTOSAR and Network Design
- System Modeling, Simulation & Analysis
- Wire Harness Design & Engineering
- Systems Integration
- Embedded Software
- PCB Systems Design
- Electronics Thermal Design
- ECAD/MCAD and PLM
- Service and Documentation
Managers and engineers can explore issues; examine solutions, and network with peers while attending IESF's technical sessions and networking event.
- Full program of keynotes, industry presentations, case studies, and breakout sessions
- Guest speakers from industry specialists and major Automotive OEMs and suppliers
- Educational tutorials
- Solutions expo
- Roundtable discussions
- Networking events
- FREE Admission
IESF 2011 Location Details
Thursday, 17 November, 2011
Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurter Hof
60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Vice President - Europe & India
Mentor Graphics Corp.
Chief Engineer Electrical & Electronics
Aston Martin, UK
WW Systems Executive
Dr. Andreas Daberkow
PSA Peugeot Citroen