Systems Engineering At The Platform Level
Today’s cars can be described as the most complex consumer electronics products available. But the distributed nature of vehicle electronics means nothing works without the electrical system that interconnects components. This presentation explores how Mentor's Capital software models platform connectivity across abstractions. It shows how new technology allows companies to understand the impact of and respond to changes across multiple engineering disciplines. As the challenges and technical solutions are described, so the value of this capability becomes clear.
IESF is a must-attend event for EE design professionals involved in:
- Electrical Systems Design
- System Modeling, Simulation and Analysis
- Wire Harness Design & Engineering
- Systems Integration
- AUTOSAR and Network Design
- Managers and engineers can explore issues; examine solutions, and network with peers while attending IESF's technical sessions and networking event.
IESF attracts attendees from every major Automotive, Commercial and OEMs.
- Full program with day long technical presentations
- Industry speaker
Registration to the event is free & 'Open to All'. Don't miss out on this excellent networking and learning opportunity.