Maximize Design Quality with Connected Engineering. - Digital continuity as a cornerstone for design quality
As development cycles compress and the economic damage of product recalls mounts, attention is firmly focused on design quality. Today, industry leaders are embracing Systems Engineering to drive design quality. One key systems engineering principle is seamless and managed data integration: "digital continuity". Leading OEMs use a mix of best in class tools, but with an unswerving commitment to total communication.
This session describes the latest integration technologies delivered by Mentor's Capital tools for electrical systems design, covering subjects ranging from requirements linking to resource library synchronization. The session is co-presented with Daimler, who describe their global context and the value of digital continuity in such large organizations.
IESF is a must-attend event for EE design professionals involved in:
- Electrical Systems Design
- System Modeling, Simulation and Analysis
- Wire Harness Design & Engineering
- Systems Integration
- AUTOSAR and Network Design
- Embedded Systems
- Managers and engineers can explore issues; examine solutions, and network with peers while attending IESF's technical sessions and networking event.
IESF attracts attendees from every major Automotive, Commercial and OEMs.
- Full program with day long technical presentations
- Industry speaker