Mentor Forum Finland - October 2nd 2012, Oulu, Finland
Mentor Forum Finland (formerly Solutions Expo) brings together engineers and managers coming from all electronics companies in Finland. The one day conference consists of numerous presentations, including a keynote and breakout tracks on topics addressing the following domains: FPGA/ASIC design & verification, analog mixed-signal & physical verification and PCB design & analysis. The Forum also includes an exhibition and networking event that offer managers and engineers the opportunity to explore issues, examine solutions, and network with peers.
Keynote: Organizing by Design
Technical Session The Keynote will be presented by Wally Rhines, Chairman and CEO of Mentor Graphics. As the head of one of the “Big 3” EDA companies, Wally will offer insights into emerging design trends and the impact on the global high tech community.
Don’t miss your opportunity to:
- Learn about technology news and design solutions
- Engage in lively discussions concerning Mentor Graphics solutions
- Network with engineers from some of the world’s best design teams
- Meet exhibiting partners and discover how they can help your company
- Have fun at the end-of-conference party
Register for Mentor Forum Finland and be entered to win the new iPad!