Exploring EXPEDITION - Rise up from the crowd
There are currently no dates scheduled for this event.
Your PCB designs may be good enough today. But what about tomorrow?
Expedition Enterprise® from Mentor Graphics is the industry’s most innovative PCB design flow, providing integration from system design definition to manufacturing execution. Its unique, patented technologies can reduce design cycles by 50% or more while significantly improving overall quality and resource efficiency.
Expedition Enterprise is an integrated PCB and systems design flow that enables PCB systems design teams to leverage the power of their enterprise environment to reduce product cost and design cycle times. It encompasses a complete engineering, collaboration, data and process management environment for electronic systems design, including PCB, FPGA, and electromechanical co-design.
Expedition Enterprise significantly improves competitiveness and performance by combining advanced PCB design technology with library and design data management in a unified constraint editing system.
This event is organized by WEDASoft. The content is based on the technologies provided by Mentor Graphics.
The event is held as a "Lunch & Learn" and is free of charge for registered attendees.
This event lasts from 9:00 to ~ 15:30
Registration is obligatory. We reserve the charge of a service fee in case of non-appearance in case of registration. Number of participants is strictly limited.
Register today, as there is a closing date 2 days prior to event
What You Will Learn
- Expedition Enterprise Management Overview
- Expedition PCB Flow Overview – Ultimate enterprise solution for PCB designers
- Unique Expedition PCB features – presentation
- Selected Expedition PCB features – demonstration
About the Presenter
Steve Gascoigne received his EE in Electronics from Exeter University. He has 25 years in the electronics industry, including 14 years as a hardware engineer and PCB designer at Plessey and Nortel networks, and 11 years as a field applications engineer.
Who Should Attend
Executive management with the following business requirements:
- Collaboration across multi-site, multi-disciplined design teams
- Management of intellectual property across the design chain
- Integration of electronics design flow with corporate enterprise environment
- Integration of multi-discipline systems design and processes
- Compliance with regional government regulations
Engineering management & electrical engineers:
- Engineering management who are looking for the most powerful desktop PCB design solution for their team
- Engineering management with time and cost objectives
- PCB Design Specialists interested in today´s solutions for tomorrow´s challenges
- Electrical Engineers responsible for the entire PCB Design Process
R&D Management & Production Management