Mitigate Risk - Validate your Designs FloEFD Hands-on Workshop
There are currently no dates scheduled for this event.
FloEFD, is an easy to use modern CAD-embedded Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solution that will help you to improve your designs for form, fit and function. Join Mentor Graphics Partner Tristar for this complimentary half-day Hands-on Workshop to learn more about our latest offering. You will gain insight through hands-on exercises using FloEFD for applications such as:
- Ball Valve Design
- Conjugate Heat Transfer
- CPU Cooler
- Optimize Designs
FloEFD allows engineers to optimize their designs in the shortest possible time by removing the complexities of numerical/mathematical schemes and computational mesh creation.
To reserve your complimentary seat, please register today! A confirmation will be provided by Tristar to all registrants. This event is presented by Tristar, if you have additional questions regarding this event, please contact 800.800.1714.
What You Will Learn
- What Concurrent CFD is and how it increases overall product efficiency and reliability
- How CFD software can help you improve existing equipment design processes
- FloEFD features and capabilities
- How to perform heat transfer and fluid flow analysis with Concurrent CFD embedded in your native CAD package
- How you can study multiple 'what if' designs before prototype build in the upfront product lifecycle design phase
About the Presenter
Prasad Tota began his employment with Mentor Graphics (formerly Flomerics) as a Thermal Consultant engineer in Jan 2008. His expertise is in performing fluid flow and thermal analysis using CFD tools offered by Mentor Graphics. He is experienced in delivering software training for Mentor's suite of products, customer support, consulting and application engineering.
He is currently an Application Engineer at Mentor Graphics in Marlboro, MA.
Prior to this Prasad was working as CFD Engineer at Flow Science Inc, Santa Fe NM, where he was providing technical support to the users of their CFD software Flow3D. Prasad graduated from Iowa State University in 2006 with Masters in Aerospace Engineering. He obtained his Bachelor of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay in 2004 in Aerospace Engineering.
Who Should Attend
- MCAD Designers
- Engineering Specialists
- Mechanical Engineers
- Anyone who has a need for thermal and flow analysis tools
10:00 - 11:00 Welcome, Introduction, Overview of FloEFD - How Concurrent CFD can improve your Design Flow
- Demonstration of FloEFD Software & Interface
11:00 - 12:00: Hands On Tutorial Session #1
12:00 - 12:30 Light Lunch Served, Q&A
12:30 - 1:30 Hands On Tutorial Session #2
1:30 - 2:00 Individual Instruction from Presenter
Wrap up / Q&A
Lunch and Learn: Meeting Emerging Security, Connectivity and Safety Needs for Internet of Things Embedded Systems
- Lunch and Learn: Meeting Emerging Security, Connectivity and Safety Needs for Internet of Things Embedded Systemshttp://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/events/meeting-emerging-security--connectivity-and-safety-needs-for-internet-of-things-embedded-systems Dec 18, 2014 • Fremont, CA
- CES 2015http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/events/ces Jan 6, 2015 • Las Vegas, NV
- Automobile Bordnetzentwicklunghttp://www.mentor.com/products/electrical-design-software/events/automobile-bordnetzentwicklung Jan 14, 2015 • Leipzig, DE
- Mentor Forum Automotive Swedenhttp://www.mentor.com/products/vnd/events/mentor-forum-automotive-sweden Jan 21, 2015 • Göteborg, SE
- Calibre Design-to-Silicon Platform Workshophttp://www.mentor.com/products/ic_nanometer_design/events/calibre_physical_verification_workshop Jan 22, 2015 • Fremont, CA
- How to Get Rid of Unwanted ‘X’s with Questa X Checkhttp://www.mentor.com/products/fv/events/how-to-get-rid-of-unwanted--x-s-with-questa-x-check Jan 28, 2015 • Fremont, CA