Next month on February 19th, 20th and 21st is the annual IPC Apex Convention in San Diego and there will be more than 400 exhibitors from 50 different countries represented at the show. Here are five reasons you should attend:
1. The Valor Division of Mentor Graphics will be exhibiting at booth 1227. So, you will be able to meet the U.S. sales team as well as some of the Product Line personnel who will define the product.
2. You will be able to see the latest Process Preparation solution including complete support for SMT, Test and Inspection programming, stencil design, work instructions along with data preparation for all these tasks.
3. There will also be the opportunity to see the shop floor solutions that are part of the Valor MSS suite, too.
4. Although your main objective might be to visit the Valor booth 1227 (as said above), there are other attending vendors who you will be able to meet as well.
5. It’s in San Diego notably America’s finest city and the weather there is nice (although it did get a little chilly last year in the evenings).
So if you do plan on attending APEX 2013, please review the Valor MSS suite in advance from the following link:
I hope to see you in San Diego!