Achieving Real Benefit From Performance Monitoring
On-demand Web Seminar
Do you and your team have access to the right data, presented in a way to make effective decisions? With the wealth of data available in today’s PCB Assembly manufacturing, most of it remains unused, representing a significant loss of opportunity. Management judgments and decisions are often based on incomplete assumptions.
This webinar will discuss the issues of how to gather, interpret and present information intelligently in a way that provides complete visibility of detail and in a context that is essential for effective management decision making.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the different categories of data, real-time, historical & transactional
- How data is turned into value and opportunity
- How effective KPIs should be created and used
- The relative values of different kinds of reporting and alert mechanisms
- Business Intelligence
About the Presenter
Bruce A. Isbell
Sr. Strategic Marketing Manager, Valor LTD.
Mr. Isbell has worked “hands on” in the electronics manufacturing industry for 30 years. His experience on the shop floor as a process engineer spans across low volume complex boards for the military at Texas Instruments, to very high volume boards for telecommunications at Motorola. For the past 12 years Mr. Isbell has utilized his manufacturing experience to refocus his career to help others achieve high productivity by providing software solutions to electronics manufacturers. Mr. Isbell joined Valor in 2000 and is now the Sr. Strategic Marketing Manager on the corporate marketing team.
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Directors of Manufacturing
- Managers & Directors of Planning
- Managers & Directors of Materials
- Managers & Directors of Engineering
- Anyone involved with PCB Assembly
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
“Extreme” Production Planning
This webinar goes through each of these constraints and shows how one simple tool can successfully being all of these elements together in an agile automated planning process specifically designed to accommodate...
The Power Of Work-Orders
During this webinar we will show you how Work-Orders provide the opportunity to manage world-class MES systems linking together all aspects of the PCB-A...
Phoenix Contact Customer Reference - Production Cost and Quality
Phoenix Contact is a high volume OEM manufacturer of many different industrial electronic products, with stringent demands for quality. The driving challenge is to achieve fast time to market and high quality...