Mentor Executive Seminar 2013
The Global 'Lean Manufacturing' Half day Executive Level Seminar will focus on the business challenges for executive management in EMS's and OEM's in PCB assembly.
Seminar Keynote speakers:
- Shawn Ouderkirk, General Manager at Kimball Electronics Group
- Mike Buetow, VP & Editor in Chief at Circuit Assembly
- Brian Quirk, VP Global Operations at MKS Instruments
- Bernard Sutton, Senior Manufacturing Consultant at Mentor Graphics
What You Will Learn
- Learn how other companies manage the complexity of 'design anywhere - build anywhere' and how they successfully launch products in multiple global locations.
- Learn how leading manufacturing organizations continue to optimize their business performance by building on the value they bring to their customers.
- Gain insight from industry experts who manage product design, product transfer & manufacturing across multiple sites globally.
About the Presenter
Bernard Sutton has over 30 years experience in electronics design, manufacturing & test, in defense, automotive, consumer, telecom & computer products. Bernard joined Mentor Graphics in April 2010 as a Product Marketing Manager, responsible for Valor MSS Quality Management & Valor MSS Business Intelligence solutions.
Who Should Attend
- Directors and VP’s
- Presidents & Executives
OEM and CEM Best Practice Scenarios
This webinar focuses on OEM and CEM best practice scenarios as illustrated by a range of customer cases.
Manage Your Data Flow to Gain Visibility into Production Operations
The Valor Information Highway
Manage Supply Chains to Enhance ERP and MRP Operations
The key for success in mass production is consistency and control of variables. One key variable that is difficult to control is the integrity of accounting for materials.