Secrets Of The Intelligent Repair Station
On-demand Web Seminar
“Epidemic”, “one-off” and “patterns” are different classes of defects which each need to be detected quickly, but are treated and managed in different ways. Without an intelligent and effective repair operation, significant opportunity is lost to be able to control and manage the manufacturing operation avoiding further defects. In this webinar we will look specifically at the role of an advanced intelligent repair work-station as part of the integrated quality system. We will discuss how to realize and reduced the cost of repair, achieve faster closed loop feedback and gain the expected results and benefits from closed loop quality management.
What You Will Learn
- How data capture can replace paper repair tickets
- The benefits of interactive documentation
- How defect diagnosis and correct time and cost can be reduced
- Types of defects with methods of detection, prevention and correction
- The benefits and opportunities of a reduced repair cycle time
- The business intelligence opportunity
- Closing the loop on quality
About the Presenter
Senior Marketing Development Manager, Valor Division, Mentor Graphics
Michael started his career as one of the earliest adopters of computer systems for electronics manufacturing, working for Sony initially as a system development engineer, going on to manage Sony’s corporate global Lean Manufacturing MES project, “TiMMS”, in Japan.
With over 25 years’ experience, Michael continuously drives the vision to bring unique exciting “real-world” solutions that deliver extra-ordinary value into the market. Michael is currently responsible for the Marketing Development group focussing on the realisation of the vision as direct benefit opportunities to customers including efficiency, agility, “Lean” and the environment, culminating in the Valor MSS product suite.
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Directors of Manufacturing
- Managers & Directors of Quality
- Managers & Directors of Engineering
- Anyone involved with PCB Assembly
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
Manage Your Data Flow to Gain Visibility into Production Operations
The Valor Information Highway: There are many complex elements that contribute together to make the shop-floor effectively.
“Extreme” Production Planning
This webinar goes through each of these constraints and shows how one simple tool can successfully being all of these elements together in an agile automated planning process specifically designed to accommodate...
End-to-End Solution for PCBA Manufacturing at RH Technologies
RH Technologies is a global contract manufacturer serving the electronics markets for industrial, communications, aerospace, defense and medical equipment. When they needed a complete end-to-end solution...