OEM and CEM Best Practice Scenarios
On-demand Web Seminar
A design team’s mission is to create a product that perfectly meets the needs defined by the market. The design itself is the first in a series of processes that extend through to manufacturing and assembly; each component of this series is critical to a successful product introduction. The PCB fabrication and assembly data preparation process can greatly influence design performance, cost and delivery.
This webinar focuses on OEM and CEM best practice scenarios as illustrated by a range of customer cases. We will show the benefits achieved and opportunities associated with the adoption of best practices at each step in the NPI flow. These cases will equip you to examine your own NPI process and discover opportunities for significant improvements.
This is the second webinar in the Lean NPI best practices series which is designed to challenge current practices and demonstrate the benefits and advantages your organization can realize through the implementation of Lean NPI.
What You Will Learn
- The opportunities for improvement at each step in the Lean NPI flow through the adoption of best practices
- The benefits obtained examining your NPI process based on other cases that have implemented best practices
- How the lean NPI flow will benefit your design team and product performance
Who Should View
- Layout designers, design review engineers, and those working in design management
- Product managers, responsible for successful lifecycle of the product, especially the NPI stage
- Senior managers responsible for design, manufacturing, production engineering, assembly, or quality
Introduction to Valor
This seminar provides a top level view of the Valor solutions, illustrating the essential software tools for PCB manufacturing available today.…
The Successful Way to Build PCBs Globally
Valor Process Preparation delivers design level standardization, single enterprise standard materials resource library and process preparations tools that enable you to easily migrate production between...…
Other Related Resources
Eight Steps for Ensuring PCB Assembly Success
White Paper: So, you have invented and designed the next hit product, poised to wreak havoc with the competition and ensure continued financial success for the company for a long time into the future.…
Latest PCB Assembly Planning Tool Solves The High-Product–Mix Efficiency Challenge
White Paper: The new Valor Production Plan software is an intelligent planning engine specifically tailored to include the unique requirements for the planning of SMT lines.…