OEM and CEM Best Practice Scenarios
On-demand Web Seminar
A design team’s mission is to create a product that perfectly meets the needs defined by the market. The design itself is the first in a series of processes that extend through to manufacturing and assembly; each component of this series is critical to a successful product introduction. The PCB fabrication and assembly data preparation process can greatly influence design performance, cost and delivery.
This webinar focuses on OEM and CEM best practice scenarios as illustrated by a range of customer cases. We will show the benefits achieved and opportunities associated with the adoption of best practices at each step in the NPI flow. These cases will equip you to examine your own NPI process and discover opportunities for significant improvements.
This is the second webinar in the Lean NPI best practices series which is designed to challenge current practices and demonstrate the benefits and advantages your organization can realize through the implementation of Lean NPI.
What You Will Learn
- The opportunities for improvement at each step in the Lean NPI flow through the adoption of best practices
- The benefits obtained examining your NPI process based on other cases that have implemented best practices
- How the lean NPI flow will benefit your design team and product performance
Who Should View
- Layout designers, design review engineers, and those working in design management
- Product managers, responsible for successful lifecycle of the product, especially the NPI stage
- Senior managers responsible for design, manufacturing, production engineering, assembly, or quality
The Successful Way to Build PCBs Globally
Valor Process Preparation delivers design level standardization, single enterprise standard materials resource library and process preparations tools that enable you to easily migrate production between...…
Effectively Manage Material Obsolescence to Avoid Costly Surprises
This webinar describes the solution that allows complete management and control for companies to optimize their business performance, where commitment needs to be made to provide products with extended...…
Other Related Resources
Lean NPI: The Successful Way to Build PCBs Globally
White Paper: The Valor Lean NPI flow, featuring Xpedition PCB Layout, Valor NPI for manufacturing rule management and Valor Process Preparation for comprehensive manufacturing process setup, uniquely supports the concept...…
Taking Total Control of Materials with Valor
White Paper: This white paper explains exactly how the Valor solution works to enhance ERP capability, eliminate needless material costs, and promote flexibility and agility of electronics manufacturing in line with...…