OEM and CEM Best Practice Scenarios
On-demand Web Seminar
A design team’s mission is to create a product that perfectly meets the needs defined by the market. The design itself is the first in a series of processes that extend through to manufacturing and assembly; each component of this series is critical to a successful product introduction. The PCB fabrication and assembly data preparation process can greatly influence design performance, cost and delivery.
This webinar focuses on OEM and CEM best practice scenarios as illustrated by a range of customer cases. We will show the benefits achieved and opportunities associated with the adoption of best practices at each step in the NPI flow. These cases will equip you to examine your own NPI process and discover opportunities for significant improvements.
This is the second webinar in the Lean NPI best practices series which is designed to challenge current practices and demonstrate the benefits and advantages your organization can realize through the implementation of Lean NPI.
What You Will Learn
- The opportunities for improvement at each step in the Lean NPI flow through the adoption of best practices
- The benefits obtained examining your NPI process based on other cases that have implemented best practices
- How the lean NPI flow will benefit your design team and product performance
Who Should View
- Layout designers, design review engineers, and those working in design management
- Product managers, responsible for successful lifecycle of the product, especially the NPI stage
- Senior managers responsible for design, manufacturing, production engineering, assembly, or quality
Create an Optimized SMT Production Plan
In this video, you will learn how to create an optimized SMT production plan. We discuss how you can easily create common setups for products, reduce setup and overall production time, increase line utilization,...…
Valor Production Plan
This webinar discusses how productivity for high-mix production can approach that of what high-volume used to be in PCB Manufacturing with Valor Production Plan.…
Other Related Resources
How To Improve Efficiency and the Bottom-Line for High-Mix PCB Production
White Paper: With the move from low-mix to high mix-manufacturing, the need for optimizing throughput across multiple batches of different product is critical to maximizing manufacturing output. Overall line utilization...…
Valor Production Plan Virtual Lab
Virtual Lab: Test-drive the Valor Production Plan software to discover how you can improve optimization of your single and multi-line PCB manufacturing environments through better planning.…