ODB++ Inside for Cadence Allegro
ODB++ Inside generates manufacturing-ready ODB++ from Cadence Allegro®. ODB++ Inside includes a fully-integrated ODB++ Viewer for checking the data before delivery to the DFM and CAM processes at the manufacturing level.
ODB++ Inside Details
What you get
- Free-of-charge ODB++ output from Cadence Allegro
- Integral viewing of the ODB++ manufacturing-oriented product model
- Compatibility with all DFM, CAM and other ODB++ based manufacturing software tools in your supply chain, whether from Mentor (Valor Division), Frontline, or a wide range of 3rd-parties who support the format.
Support for ODB++ Inside
If you need support for ODB++ Inside for Cadence Allegro please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free: 1-800-547-3000.
- ODB++ is a CAD-neutral manufacturing-oriented data exchange format for PCB Design to Manufacturing
- Eliminates manual interpretation or the need for reverse engineering the manufacturing-ready PCB product model
- Mentor Graphics is committed to maintaining the format neutrality to serve the entire EDA market
- Visit the ODB++ Solutions Alliance website
- Windows® XP SP2 & 3, Server 2008, Vista Business SP2 & Ultimate SP2, Windows 7 - (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows® Server 2003 - (32 bit)
- Red Hat Linux 4.4, 4.6, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6 - (32 and 64 bit)
- SUSE Enterprise 11 desktop and server editions - (32 and 64 bit)