PCB Design Events
- Controlling EMI in High-Speed Designshttp://www.mentor.com/pcb/events/controlling-emi-in-high-speed-designs Mar 18, 2014 • Online, 10:00 AM US/Eastern
- HyperLynx Hands-On Workshophttp://www.mentor.com/pcb/events/hyperlynx-hands-on-workshop Mar 25, 2014 • Bensalem, PA
- Xpedition – Ground breaking innovations in PCB system design methodologyhttp://www.mentor.com/pcb/events/pcb-2014-technology-day Apr 9, 2014 • San Jose, CA
- Mentor Graphics User Conference, User2Userhttp://user2user.mentor.com/portfolio-item/user2user-san-jose-2014/ Apr 10, 2014 • San Jose, CA
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero Apr 22, 2014 • Dallas, TX
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero Apr 24, 2014 • Everett, WA
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero May 1, 2014 • Long Beach, CA
On Demand Resources
Manufacturing Process Preparation Advantage with Lean NPI
This web seminar summarizes the Lean NPI business process as seen during the Lean NPI webinar series.
Lean NPI Advantage in Manufacturing Process Preparation
The hand-off between the product design and manufacturing process phases of NPI can be a time for manual data entry, calls for clarification, errors and verification delays. Instead a best-practice and...
Modeling Signal Discontinuities in SERDES Channels: Minding the Details without Breaking a Sweat
This webinar will go through the basic steps of creating 3D models for common PCB structures, and then using these models to analyze a high speed serial channel.