How to Efficiently use HyperLynx DRC in Your Design Flow
On-demand Web Seminar
HyperLynx DRC is a powerful tool and with it, most of the verification process can be automated. However, in order to get the benefits of the tool, there are a couple of important tips you should know about.
This seminar discusses ways to use HyperLynx DRC more efficiently including minimizing the design iteration loop and performing accurate checks.
What You Will Learn
- How to use HyperLynx DRC efficiently in the design process
- How to create rule groups on HyperLynx DRC
About the Presenter
Minoru IshikawaMinoru Ishikawa joined Mentor Graphics eight years ago. Minoru is now a market development manager for HyperLynx DRC. He worked for Sony for sixteen years and he had been leading SI and EMC simulation at Sony since 1990. He has a Master degree in Electronics Engineering from Tohoku University in Japan.
Who Should Attend
- PCB engineers
- PCB designers
- Engineering managers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.