Signal and Power Integrity challenges can slow or halt your project schedule. Even if you are working on a good base of theoretical knowledge there are so many variables to make the already complex tasks even more challenging. We will use cutting edge features of HyperLynx to demonstrate how you can overcome these challenges in your design process. You really can solve very complex design problems in easy-to-use tools with powerful engines beneath the hood.
During the events the attendees will learn about the following HyperLynx solution, to know HyperLynx SI (LineSim & BoardSim & DDRx), HyperLynx DRC and HyperLynx PI (Power Integrity).
Special HyperLynx Roadshow Action: All attendees are legible for an initial rental for one month of any configuration of HyperLynx products for a low amount of € 1.000,00. This special HyperLynx Roadshow offer runs until December 31, 2013!
Also, at the end of the day, you’ll receive an USB-key with the presentation given.
There is no registrations fee, however a ‘no-show’ fee of € 75,00 will be charged if you don’t show up at the seminar.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of signal integrity and its importance in designing today
- Why you can't rely solely on reference designs and rule of thumb
- How DDRx design can be simplified
- How Power Integrity (PI) is an essential part of electronic design
- How to reduce PCB review times from days to minutes
- How to address common issues that are difficult to simulate, like EMI
- How to capture design expertise in programmable Design Rule Checks (DRCs)
- How to produce better quality circuit boards in less time
About the Presenter
Steve Gascoigne received his EE in Electronics from Exeter University. He has 25 years in the electronics industry, including 14 years as a hardware engineer and PCB designer at Plessey and Nortel networks, and 11 years as a field applications engineer.
Who Should Attend
The day is aimed at business owners, managers, engineers and PCB designers who want to explore the possibilities and rewards of signal integrity analysis.
- PCB Designers
- Anyone who spends more than 5 minutes reviewing their board designs
- Anyone looking for automated, global, repeatable design reviews
- Start: 9:00 hr
- Presentations about HyperLynx SI, LineSim, BoardSim and DDRx
- Presentations about HyperLynx DRC and Power Integrity
- End: 16:00 hr