Improve Product Quality and Designer Productivity with Design Reuse in PADS
On-demand Web Seminar
Undoubtedly, you will have less time to design your next PCB.
In this webinar you will learn how PADS can reduce PCB design time through physical design reuse (PDR). We will examine the various uses for PDR, show the positive effects of using your proven circuitry to reduce design time, and highlight key reasons why PADS outperforms the competition.
What You Will Learn
- How to build a reuse library
- How to select and reuse golden circuits in different projects
- How to replicate circuits for multi-channel designs within the same PCB
About the Presenter
Jim is the product marketing manager for the PADS products. He has worked with electrical design tools for more than 20 years, with roles including PCB design, customer support, and application engineering. Jim has a BS of Marketing degree from Alfred University, in Alfred, NY, and continued education in electrical engineering and design.
Who Should Attend
- PCB designers
- CAD managers
- Electrical engineers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
How Effective ECAD / MCAD Collaboration in PADS Reduces Costs and Achieves First-To-Market Success
Learn how EDMD Collaborator for PADS enables electrical and mechanical CAD designers to dynamically collaborate, decreasing time-to-market and lowering costs.
Removing the Gap Between ECAD and MCAD Design
PADS® EDMD collaboration brings the desktop PCB design industry a real-time integrated ECAD-MCAD collaboration environment that enables Electrical and Mechanical design teams to work together throughout...
Start Smarter with Analysis Tools for Desktop PCB Design
Learn how PADS analysis tools can identify critical areas of your circuitry through design simulation. We will examine how to analyze and quickly achieve signal and power integrity, and highlight key reasons...