Mentor Graphics PCB Technology Road Show
PCB CAD software changes at a rapid pace in order to keep up with technology demands. New features are added to improve productivity and to enable designers to create more complex projects – this makes it hard for PCB designers to keep up-to-date with the latest developments.
Join the teams from Mentor Graphics and Cadware as well as your industry peers in for a seminar to learn about
- Scalable schematic design entry leveraging advanced simulation, component selection, library management and signal integrity planning
- Easy-to-use PCB Layout to master complex layout tasks using state-of-the-art layout and routing capabilities
- Advanced simulation techniques for SI and thermal verification
What You Will Learn
Learn how an integrated PCB tool flow enables you designing complex product from beginning to the end, including
- Capturing design tntent and defining accurate constraints
- Accurate component creation from datasheet to PCB
- PCB design in complex multi-discipline environments
- Impedance planning
- Post Layout simulation and thermal analysis
- Providing high quality documentation for Fabrication and Assembly
Learn to leverage advanced design tools in one easy-to-use package to achieve your design goals and meet your project deadlines.
About the Presenter
Steve Gascoigne received his EE in Electronics from Exeter University. He has 25 years in the electronics industry, including 14 years as a hardware engineer and PCB designer at Plessey and Nortel networks, and 11 years as a field applications engineer.
Who Should Attend
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, this seminar is for you:
- Are your current tools running ”out of gas”?
- Is cost-of-ownership a primary factor for you, but you are also looking for scalable future proof solutions that can grow as your requirements grow?
- Do new design challenges, productivity and tight time-to-market demands conflict with strict budget constraints?
- Do you want a plug-and-play PCB layout software that’s quick to learn and frees you up to focus on your design?
- Are you already using PADS in a commercial or educational environment, and want to learn how to get the best out of the advanced capabilities you have at your fingertips?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, do not wait and register for this seminar.