PCB Update Seminar 2013
This jam-packed seminar will explore the latest releases of the PCB design solutions and is going to show you how to become more productive and innovative in your PCB design flow.
What You Will Learn
- Tips and tricks for beginners to expert for DxDesigner
- Major capabilities in the latest release of HyperLynx Signal and Power Integrity 9.0
- HyperLynx DRC – a fully customizable electrical design rule checking tools electrical design rule checking tool
- 12:45pm – 1:15pm Registration
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm Welcome
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm DxDesigner Tips & Tricks
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm HyperLynx (v9.0) and HyperLynx DRC
- 3:30pm – 3:45pm Break
- 3:35pm – 4:45pm Preview of future developments in core tools
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm Conclusion
About the Presenters
Kazuyo is Senior Corporate Applications Engineer at Mentor Graphics and is currently responsible for providing technical support to customers in Expedition Enterprise flow, Board Station flow and Valor NPI software. She has over 13 years of experience giving support and training at Mentor Graphics.
Wee-Sng is Customer Training Instructor at Mentor Graphics since 2007. Prior to joining Mentor Graphics, he was Senior R&D Engineer of Hewlett Packard for over 6 years. He has over 10 years of experience in PCB related design like electronic circuit design, high speed simulations and EMC compliance.
Who Should Attend
- Team/Project Leaders
- Design Engineers
- PCB Designers
- CAD Managers