Stop Wasting Time Reviewing Your PCB Designs
On-demand Web Seminar
Are you tired of spending hours and days reviewing circuit board designs for the same things? Is it cumbersome making sure that all your colleagues were looking for the same things? Would you like to eliminate bottlenecks caused by reviews from certain specialist groups?
In this webinar, we will discuss how HyperLynx DRC (Design Rule Checks) can help you achieve automated, repeatable design reviews that are uniform across your organization. HyperLynx DRC is an advanced design rule checking tool that is fully customizable. It includes built-in checks for Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Signal Integrity, and Power Integrity issues. It can check for complicated issues such as reference plane changes, nets crossing gaps, and even impedance. And it can be programmed to look for almost anything on your board design. HyperLynx DRC can help dramatically reduce the time you spend reviewing PCB designs.
What You Will Learn
- How to reduce PCB review times from days to minutes
- How to address common issues that are difficult to simulate, like EMI
- How to capture design expertise in programmable Design Rule Checks (DRCs)
- How to produce better quality circuit boards in less time
About the Presenter
Patrick Carrier worked as a Signal Integrity Engineer at Dell for 5 years before joining Mentor in September 2005. Patrick is now a technical marketing engineer specializing in analysis products, including signal and power integrity, EMC, and thermal design.
Who Should Attend
- PCB Designers
- Anyone who spends more than 5 minutes reviewing their board designs
- Anyone looking for automated, global, repeatable design reviews
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.