- Fast structure optimization and a database of solved EM solutions deliver real-time geometry tuning and EM modeling
- Automatic non-uniform mesh generation—even novice users with limited numerical modeling skills can easily achieve expert-level results
- True 3D metallic structure modeling places no limitation on shape or orientation; easily model conical vias, conical helix antennas, wire bonds and any planar microwave or RF structures
- Intuitive graphical user interface provides a large set of polygon and vertex-based editing facilities, speeding up EM structure definition and parameterization
- Rich library of common complicated structures enable the designer to construct complex 3D and multilayer EM structures in minutes
- Full 3D geometry editor
- Full-wave 3D EM simulation engine (with distributed computing)
- Adaptive broadband curve fitting ensures fast and accurate simulation results
- Choose from a variety of displays for plotting S-, Y-, and Z-parameters in data list, rectangular and Smith Chart
HyperLynx Signal Integrity
HyperLynx SI, generates fast, easy and accurate signal integrity analysis for PCB systems design.
HyperLynx Power Integrity
Accurately model power distribution networks and noise propagation mechanisms throughout the PCB design process
HyperLynx DRC performs PCB design rule checks for issues affecting EMI/EMC, signal integrity, and power integrity.