HyperLynx Analog Session 2
On-demand Web Seminar
Session 2 is an extension of Session 1 featuring advanced usages of Xpedition design capture and waveform editing capabilities.
What You Will Learn
- Continue your design of a summing amplifier
- Create stimulus and setup the simulation analysis
- Use the waveform calculator to create an idealized output waveform
- Compare the idealized waveform to the simulated waveform to generate an error waveform
- Use the histogram function to rapidly analyze the error waveform
Who Should View
- Design engineers responsible for first pass design success.
- Engineering managers, who need to meet tight development schedules, reduce manufacturing costs and control EDA tool budgets.
Improve PCB Analog Design with SPICE simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS. View this webinar to find out how SPICE simulation can improve PCB Analog Design at the push of a button.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Improve product quality by learning to analyze analog PCB designs quickly and reliably with HyperLynx Analog and PADS.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
Training Course: This course will help you understand the application of HyperLynx SI to solve real world signal integrity problems. It covers two design areas in both pre- and post-layout: source-synchronous design analysis...…View Training course
White Paper: The information age continues to drastically change the designs around us. The days are long gone where all electrical design was in the analog designer's realm. Even though the majority of designs...…View White Paper