HyperLynx Analog Session 2
On-demand Web Seminar
Session 2 is an extension of Session 1 featuring advanced usages of Xpedition design capture and waveform editing capabilities.
What You Will Learn
- Continue your design of a summing amplifier
- Create stimulus and setup the simulation analysis
- Use the waveform calculator to create an idealized output waveform
- Compare the idealized waveform to the simulated waveform to generate an error waveform
- Use the histogram function to rapidly analyze the error waveform
Who Should View
- Design engineers responsible for first pass design success.
- Engineering managers, who need to meet tight development schedules, reduce manufacturing costs and control EDA tool budgets.
Better PCB Analog Design at the Push of a Button
Improve PCB Analog Design with SPICE simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS. View this webinar to find out how SPICE simulation can improve PCB Analog Design at the push of a button.…
Other Related Resources
Saving Time with Analog Simulation
White Paper: The information age continues to drastically change the designs around us. The days are long gone where all electrical design was in the analog designer's realm. Even though the majority of designs...…
Analog Designer Analog Simulation
Training Course: This course covers the most important aspects of setting up the Analog Designer tool. It covers setting pointers to models libraries as well as how to develop new libraries and manipulate models. The functionality...…