Create IPC Compliant PADS Libraries with LP Wizard
On-demand Web Seminar
It's easy to build IPC compliant PADS libraries when you have the LP (Land Pattern) Wizard. We'll show you how LP Wizard uses component dimensions to dynamically create CAD library parts in only minutes. The seamless interface can output the data in any version of PADS Layout.
The LP Wizard also captures all of the component dimensions and rules, which can easily be read with our free LP Viewer. Anyone in your organization can quickly browse your corporate CAD library and locate the correct Land Pattern Name every time. Increase your productivity and improve your PCB quality with LP Wizard.
What You Will Learn
- How to build one or 10,000 IPC compliant CAD land patterns (library parts) for PADS Layout in minutes
- How to search for parts using component dimensions or manufacturer data
- How to verify your library data to ensure all parts match your DRC rules
About the Presenter
Tom's career highlights include being CEO for PCB Matrix, Corp., achieving IPC CID+ certification, helping IPC develop the IPC-7351 Land Pattern Calculator, winning two IPC “Award of Excellence” titles for his participation in IPC standards development, and being an owner/operator of CADPRO, a PCB layout service bureau/ Tom is currently employed as “EDA Library Product Manager” for Mentor Graphics Corporation.
Who Should View
- PCB Designers who have to build CAD library parts
- CAD Librarians who need help creating and organizing high-quality libraries and documentation
- CAD Managers looking to automate and organize their company's CAD library
- Service bureaus that require different CAD library rules for each customer
Mentor Graphics’ LP Wizard is the only CAD library-generation tool approved by IPC, enabling you to build IPC-7351B compliant CAD library parts, or create customized parts from personal rule files,...…View Product Demo
Land pattern creation is quick and easy with LP Wizard. Build and manage your CAD library and documentation with proven technology from IPC.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
White Paper: Part 1 of this paper describes every aspect that should be considered when creating chip CAD library parts and the impact that each feature of the CAD library has in the PCB process.…View White Paper
White Paper: This paper reviews one of the single most important, but sometimes overlooked or taken for granted, aspects of the electronics industry – The PCB Design Grid System. Mixing PCB Design Layout units...…View White Paper