PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Over the last 30 years, Mentor Graphics has set the vision for PCB design software tools, from dedicated workstations to the creation of the first integrated design flow. Recently, Mentor Graphics redefined...…View Technology Overview
We live in the age of change. The things that get smaller, smarter, faster every day; they all start with an idea. And PCB design brings those ideas to life. Mentor Graphics and its flagship PCB design...…View Technology Overview
Other Related Resources
White Paper: This paper identifies how Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and smoother handoffs between design and manufacturing avoid costly problems and wasted effort during NPI, resulting in improved efficiency and PCB...…View White Paper
Training Course: This course will help you to improve your knowledge and skills with Design Definition solutions.…View Training course
Adopting the Library and Data Management Solutions of Best-in-Class Companies in the Electronics Industry
White Paper: The design of electronic products is driven by continuous changes and data management challenges, which companies somehow manage. This paper emphasizes the criticality of library and data management from...…View White Paper