PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Systems Design Data Reuse
Designers can keep existing documentation together with the system design for easy team-wide access.…
This unique functionality allows you to synchronize logical boards defined in the Logical System View (LSV) with their associated board designs, through a fully bi-directional and controlled process.…
Other Related Resources
ODB++ The Most Effective Communications Format For Transferring PCB Design Data To Manufacturing
White Paper: This white paper explains the essential pieces of how PCBs can be manufactured faster with lower supply chain risk, and reduced operational costs . ODB++ can take a lot of cost, time-delay, and quality...…
Try Valor NPI in the Cloud
Virtual Lab: Learn how to DFM-verify our PCB design, compile and verify the complete package of product-model data for hand-off to manufacturing process engineer with Valor NPI…