PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Display Control & Selection Dialog
Xpedition xPCB allows users to personalize their desktop environment for easy access to crucial design information while achieving enhanced productivity.…
Route Planning and Net Management
Learn how Xpedition xPCB Route Planning & Net Management features deliver enhanced PCB layout productivity through group management of a design's connectivity database.…
Other Related Resources
Lean NPI at Optimum Design Associates Part 2: What is Lean NPI and How to Achieve it
White Paper: In this second in a series of three white papers, you will learn about Optimum Design Associates’ evolving NPI processes and their three stage approach for achieving best-practice Lean NPI: 1. DFM...…
Lean NPI at Optimum Design Associates: Where are we now?
White Paper: This is the first in a series of three white papers which discuss Optimum Design Associates’ business processes. In this paper, you'll learn about their approach to integrating PCB layout and...…