PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Using the xDM web portal to access PCB design data and detailed graphical preview
The xDM web portal provides the ability to access your PCB design data by providing access to powerful data management gadgets for notifications and graphical preview. The navigation gadget allows you to...…
xDM Design Client Introduction
In this simple introduction to the xDM Design cockpit, you will see how users securely view and interact with PCB project data. The xDM Design client automatically captures and tracks property data and...…
Other Related Resources
Try Valor NPI in the Cloud
Virtual Lab: Learn how to DFM-verify our PCB design, compile and verify the complete package of product-model data for hand-off to manufacturing process engineer with Valor NPI…
Closing the Gaps Between PCB Layout Design and Manufacturing
White Paper: The Valor® NPI software from Mentor Graphics is a unique new product introduction (NPI) solution that seamlessly links printed circuit board (PCB) layout design and manufacturing processes and operations....…