PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Display Control & Selection Dialog
Xpedition xPCB allows users to personalize their desktop environment for easy access to crucial design information while achieving enhanced productivity.…
Route Planning and Net Management
Learn how Xpedition xPCB Route Planning & Net Management features deliver enhanced PCB layout productivity through group management of a design's connectivity database.…
Other Related Resources
PCB Sketch Routing: Manual-routing quality in a fraction of the time!
White Paper: PCB autorouters have been around for decades and have proven to be beneficial for routing nets, particularly with large digital designs. Rarely, however have autorouters been regarded as a push button process...…
Six Principles of Easy-to-Use PCB Design Creation
White Paper: Typically, design engineers spend only a fraction of their time with EDA tools. So, to help optimize every minute these engineers spend in the design-creation process, we have come up with a list of six...…
Reducing Cost and Risk with Effective Solder Joint Analysis During PCB Assembly
White Paper: This white paper examines how evaluating the likely quality of the solder joints early in the PCB design and manufacturing process can alleviate the headaches of re-work in the PCB assembly process. Solder...…