PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Quickly Generate Meaningful DFM Reports with Best Practice NPI Report Generator
Join Ammar Abusham, Mentor Graphics Valor DFM expert, as he demonstrates the Valor NPI Report Generator.…
Routing and Tuning a DDR3 Circuit in Under 3 Minutes
How fast can you manually route a DDR3 circuit? Take a look at this demo where we use Sketch Router to route a DDR3 circuit in under 3 minutes with high quality and speed, while maintaining the look and...…
Other Related Resources
7 Quick Tips for Taking Your PCB Silkscreen from Ordinary to Extraordinary
White Paper: It’s hard to imagine a GPS that doesn’t list landmarks, street names, or exit numbers. Every bit of visual information we get from map symbols and text makes navigating easier and faster. The...…
The Motherhood and Apple Pie of Managing ECAD Design Data Throughout its Lifecycle
White Paper: At first glance, managing PCB design data seems rather simple, just bundle a released design, its BOM, and the viewable files for later use. Yet this is only one small aspect of the process. In this paper...…