PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
An overview of Mentor’s next-generation New Product Introduction (NPI) solution for PCB fabrication, assembly and test, integrated directly into the Xpedition flow.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Sketch Router provides the speed and efficiency of autorouting with a focus on high-quality connections.…View Product Demo
Other Related Resources
White Paper: The Valor® NPI software from Mentor Graphics is a unique new product introduction (NPI) solution that seamlessly links printed circuit board (PCB) layout design and manufacturing processes and operations....…View White Paper
Training Course: This course will give you the skills necessary to create, add to and change the different data types in your Central Library when managed by DMS.…View Training course