PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Xpedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Get Your FPGA Design out of the Lab Faster
We look forward to seeing you at this September webinar as we introduce new validation methods to help you instrument your FPGA design so that problems are easier to find as they happen.…
Systems Design Data Reuse
Designers can keep existing documentation together with the system design for easy team-wide access.…
Other Related Resources
xDX Designer for xPCB Layout Flow
Training Course: The xDX Designer for xPCB Layout Flow class helps you gain proficiency in project management, schematic capture, part selection, and much more. You will also learn how to prepare your final schematic for...…
Xpedition xPCB Layout Introduction
Training Course: From fundamental library concepts, to the PCB editor environment and the PCB layout process, you will gain hands-on experience in integrating a source schematic, placing and routing the board, and outputting...…