Try HyperLynx SI in the Cloud
Learn how HyperLynx SI can help you analyze PCB signal integrity in this free online trial.
- Immediate, hands-on access to many HyperLynx SI features
- Built-in data files and tutorials that will show you the power of HyperLynx SI for
- General SI analysis
- Basic PI analysis
- Co-simulation between coupled vias
Virtual lab advantages
- Fully operational software, hosted in Mentor Graphics virtual lab environment
- Immediate access from any current PC web browser
- Test at work, home or while traveling
- No IT department approval required
- No special equipment
- Review key features of HyperLynx SI at your own pace
Who should sign up for this virtual lab
- PCB design, manufacturing and CAD engineers
- Engineering and CAD managers
- Anyone actively considering signal integrity analysis software
- Anyone who participates signal integrity classes and would like to have hands-on experience
Connecting to your Virtual Lab
We offer two connection methods that can be used anywhere, from any standard Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, or Linux computer:
Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Connection (preferred)
For maximum performance, connect to your virtual lab using Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Connection (RDC). Simply click the "Connect via Remote Desktop" button when your virtual lab is built, and follow the directions.
The RDC client is included with Microsoft Windows 7 and higher. If your computer runs a different operating system you may need to download and install the latest version of the RDC client:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit (SP1, SP2)
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit (SP1, SP2)
- Apple Macintosh (Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later)
- Linux (rdesktop)
HTML5 Browser Connection
If you are unable to connect to the virtual lab using Remote Desktop Connection you may also access your virtual lab from any HTML5-compliant web browser using a high-speed (broadband) Internet connection. You may notice slightly slower performance during the most complex operations of the virtual lab. For best performance, run your lab with the latest version of Google's Chrome browser.
To start your lab, open the virtual lab page in Chrome, then click on the "Connect via Web Browser" button and follow the directions onscreen.
I requested access to a virtual lab and was told I was not eligible. Why?
Our virtual labs are intended for organizations which are actively evaluating Mentor Graphics solutions for purchase and we are unable to support other requests at this time. If you are currently considering a Mentor Graphics product purchase but are having trouble accessing a virtual lab, please contact your sales representative.
I am an engineering student. How do I access this virtual lab?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to support student requests at this time. However, you or your school may be eligible for products or assistance through the Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program.
If you would like to know more about this product, or other Mentor Graphics products, please contact your sales representative.