Free PADS ES Suite Evaluation Software
Quickly define and complete your PCB designs with the world’s most powerful desktop design environment, the PADS Engineering Station (ES) suite. With the ability to do pre- and post-layout simulations, analog simulation, thermal analysis, and schematic definition in addition to powerful layout and routing, the PADS ES Suite allows you to expand your capabilities beyond typical PCB tools.
What you get
The PADS ES Suite is created for Engineers who want complete product definition within a single solution and Layout Designers who need high-speed routing capabilities. This licensed evaluation software is fully functional and yours to try for free, for 30 days, with no limitation. The evaluation software includes free translators and a complete evaluation guide.
Support and converting your trial
If you need technical assistance or would like a Mentor Graphics sales representative to contact you, please complete the PCB Info Request form or call toll free: 1-800-547-3000.
How to get it
Click on the download PADS ES Suite link, complete a short request form, and accept the evaluation software license agreement. An email will then be sent to you with a direct link to download the evaluation software and your date-sensitive 30-day license file attached. The PADS ES Suite evaluation software package .zip file is 1.55 GB.
The license file will allow the evaluation software to be installed on the computer with the host id (ethernet MAC address) provided on the request form. The 30-day evaluation period will begin immediately when you receive the license file, not when you install the software.
Why PADS ES Suite?
- Includes all the tools you need to complete your electronic design
- Powerful automatic and interactive routing capabilities that meet your design intent
- Pre- and post-layout signal integrity analysis
- Analog simulation, thermal analysis, and more
- In short, the most powerful desktop electronic design environment available
Who needs the PADS ES Suite?
- Engineers who want complete product definition within a single solution
- Layout Designers who need high-speed routing capabilities
- Service bureaus
- EE engineers
- PCB designers
- Individuals and small design teams
- Schematic editing with CIS
- Variant management
- PCB layout
- Interactive push & shove
- RF design tools
- Advanced 3D Viewing
- MCAD outputs
- Analog simulation
- Thermal Analysis
- Signal integrity analysis
- High-speed design rules
- High-speed interactive routing
- Evaluation guide, Quickstarts, tutorials, and Concept guides to get you started.
- Hardware platform: PC
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Memory requirements: 1GB RAM (min)
- Disk space requirements: Download 1GB, Installation 3GB
It's easy and quick to deploy and evaluate PADS software on your desktop! Step-by-step lessons in the PADS Evaluation Guide walk you through the complete design process, from schematic capture and simulation, to layout and routing, and out to manufacturing.